New Insecticide Formulation Wdg Lufenuron&Emamectin Benzoate
|FOB Price:||US $22,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $22,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Emamectin Benzoate & Lufenuron
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Stomach Agent
- Trade Name: Beikexing
- Trademark: Fuang
- Origin: Shangdong China
- Appearance: Granules
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Nerve Poison
- Apply Crops: Cabbage, Rice, Cotton, Maize, Citrus
- Transport Package: 10g/Bag or Be Requested
1. Emamectin benzoate inhibits neither cholinesterase nor protein synthesis. Instead, it acts on neurotransmitter such as glutamic acid and y-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system of insects' neuronal synapses or neuromuscular synapses, interferes with the normal release of GABA, prompts GABA gating's CL- to enter nerve cells, causes the hyperpolarization of the nerve membrane potential and inhibit the nerve membrane, thus blocking nerve impulse conduction, disabling the cell and killing the insects.
2. Lufenuron (international generic name: Lufenuron1) prevents the formation of the insects' epidermis by inhibiting the chitin biosynthesis mainly so as to kill the insects. It has both the stomach action and contact action and can better kill the eggs. Lufenuron is safer compared with organophosphorus, carbamate pesticide and so on and can be used as a good mixture. Besides, it can control lepidoptera pests effectively. With low dosage, it still can control the caterpillar and Frankliniella intonsa (Trybom)'s larva. It can prevent the viral transmission and effectively control the lepidoptera pests resistant to the pyrethroid pesticide and organophosphorus. It is selective with long duration. What's more, it can control the stem borer on the potato effectively in later period. The yield can improve greatly by reducing the spraying frequency of Match.
Crop: Kidney bean, tomato, cabbage, tangerine, potato, cotton and apple.
Control objects: Etiella zinckenezla, cotton bollworm, beet armyworm, leaf miner, phyllocoptruta oleivora (Ashmead), Phthorimaea operculella (Zell), cotton bollworm and olethreutid.
Usage: For the leaf roller, leaf miner, rust mite on the apple, codling moth, Lacanobia oleracea, beet armyworm, Frankliniella intonsa (Trybom), tomato, cotton bollworm, stem borer on the potato, rust mite on the tomato, currant fruit moth on the eggplant, diamondback moth and other pests, 3 or 4 g of the effective component should be put into 100 kg of water as spray. It should be used alternately with Profenofos, Agrimec, ivermectin and other pesticides.
|Crop (or range)||Control objects||Dosage||Usage|
|Cabbage||Diamondback moths, beet armyworms and cabbage worms||10-20 g/mu||Spray|
|Rice||Striped rice stemborers, Tryporyza incertulas, Cnaphalocrocis medinalis Guenee||10-20 g/mu||Spray|
|Cotton||Cotton bollworms||10-20 g/mu||Spray|
|Maize||Corn borers||10-20 g/mu||Spray|