Fungicide High Effecient to Main Diseases on Crop Cause by Fungal, Trifloxystrobin & Tebuconazole Wdg
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 75% WDG
- Application: Fungicide
- Raw Material: Organosulfureous Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- Ingredients: 25% Trifloxystrobin+50% Tebuconazole
- Trade Name: Fuxiute
- Transport Package: 100g/Bg
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Granules
- Usage Mode: Therapeutic Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Organic
- CAS No.: 107534-96-3
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 25% Trifloxystrobin+50% tebuconazole
Formulation: Water dispersible granule
Package: 100g X 100 bags
This product is made of methoxyl acrylic ester fungicides trifloxystrobin and triazole fungicide tebuconazole, not only shows protective effect also therapeutic effect. The product is of high bactericidal activity, strong systemic absorption, longer duration, for a variety of crops against major fungal diseases.
1. To control apple leaf spot, should used in spring shoots twice, fall shoots 1 times. For pear scab should spray on initial stage interval 10-15 days, continuous spraying 2 times. Each growing season used twice with interval 30 days.
2. For banana leaf spot, spray on the initial stage, interval 10-15 days. The maximum concentration is 1000 times. Use 3 times at most each growing season and safety interval 42 days.
3. For peanut leaf spot, used in initial stage and interval 10-15 days. Used 3 times at most each growing season and safety interval 30 days.
4. For grape white rot, should make schedule according to disease situation. Usually used after flower dropping and interval 10-15 days. Used 3 times at most each growing season. The max concertration is 1000 times and safety interval 7 days.
5. To control apple leaf spot, should used in spring shoots twice, fall shoots 1 times. For pear scab should spray on initial stage interval 10-15 days, continuous spraying 2 times. Each growing season used twice with interval 30 days.
|Grape||anthrachose of grape||20-30g/Mu||Spray|
|Pear tree||Venturia pirina||2000-2500 times liquid||Spray|
|Peanut||Leaf spot disease||2000-2500 times liquid||Spray|
|Apple tree||alternaria leaf spot||2000-2500 times liquid||Spray|
|Banana||Leaf spot||1000-1500 times liquid||Spray|
Note: 1 Ha=15 Mu