High Efficent New Insecticide Formulation Wdg Fosthiazate & Abamectin
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Fosthiazate & Abamectin
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Contact Insecticide
- Trade Name: Baideshi
- Trademark: Fuang
- Origin: Shangdong China
- Appearance: Granules
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Physical Agents
- Apply Crops: All Crops
- Transport Package: 500g/Bag
This product is a kind of environmentally friendly fumigant nematicide with high efficiency, low toxicity and low residue and a kind of systematic transmission-type nematicide. Currently, it is one of the several nematicides for vegetables registered in China, and is especially suitable for the production of pollution-free vegetables.
- Being broad-spectrum, it can control root-knot nematodes, root lesion nematodes, stem nematodes, cyst nematodes and so on effectively.
- It can encumber the movement of nematodes and kill them, and is characterized by stable efficacy and excellent effect.
- It is highly conductive, and can prevent nematodes from entering plants and even kill nematodes inside the plants effectively. At the same time, it can cure pests on the overground part, such as aphids, spider mites and thrips.
- Its effective duration is long. For annual crops, it can last for 2 to 3 months and for perennial crops, it can last for 4 to 6 months.
- Its effect on killing nematodes is not affected by soil conditions. It is easy to use and needs no ventilation. After pharmaceutical treatment, the plants can be engrafted directly.
- It is safe for man and animals and has little impact on beneficial microorganism, causing no pollution to the environment.
- Use before engraftment. In order to ensure efficacy, engraftment should be carried out on the same day after applying insecticide.
- Apply mixed pesticides in the soil thoroughly (the most effective way to control nematodes) or apply pesticides on strip surfaces or by ditching.
- Before engraftment of crops (on the day of engraftment), scatter the pesticides on the surface at the amount of 1-2 kg/mu and then thoroughly mix the pesticides and soil by using rotary cultivators or hand tools.
- The mixing depth of the pesticides and soil needs to reach 20cm.
|Crop (or range)||Control objects||Dosage||Usage|