New Herbicide Glufosinate-Ammonium 98%Tc&200g/L
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 95%TC 200g/L
- Method of Application: Cauline Leaf Treatment
- Composition: Organic
- Colour: White
- Molecular Formula: C5h15n2o4p
- Crop Uses: Green House
- Transport Package: 25kg/Carton
- Origin: Jinan Shandong Province
- Appearance: Powder
- Usage: Non-Selective
- Specific Conductivity: The Herbicide Transmitting
- CAS No.: 77182-82-2
- Molecular Weight: 198.1574
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 95% Glufosinate-ammonium, 90% Glufosinate-ammon
- HS Code: 2931901917
It is a naturally-occurring broad-spectrum systemic herbicide produced by several species of Streptomyces soil bacteria. Plants also metabolise bialaphos, another naturally-occurring herbicide, directly into glufosinate.The compound irreversibly inhibits glutamine synthetase, an enzyme necessary for the production of glutamine and for ammonia detoxification, giving itantibacterial, antifungal and herbicidal properties. Application of glufosinate to plants leads to reduced glutamine and elevated ammonia levels in tissues, halting photosynthesis, resulting in plant death
It is a broad-spectrum contact herbicide and is used to control a wide range of weeds after the crop emerges or for total vegetation control on land not used for cultivation. Glufosinate herbicides are also used to desiccate (dry off) crops before harvest.
It is used to kill agricultural herbicide, and it is easy to be decompound in oil. It has very low poison and high activery, it is used to kill many kinds of weed. And it is easy to be decompound in soil, so it is safe to crops and entironment.
|Jmol 3D model||Interactive image|
|Molar mass||181.13 g·mol−1|
Powder/Granule: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 10kg, 25kg, 200kg per bag/drum
Liquid: 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L, 1000L per bottle/drum or according to customers' request.
1. 1-10 kgs send by FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door.
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/Sea Port receiving.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
4. Delivery Time:3-5 days for samples; 10-20 days for batch goods.
Fuang Agrochemical-Your reliable supplier for insecticides herbicides fungicides and Fertilizers
1 Inspection by SGS BV CIQ etc.
2 Payment guarantee by SINOSURE
3 Special door to door delivery is available
Business seller information
Shanghai Fuang agro Company co,. Ltd.