High Efficient Fungicide Bactericide Carbendazim 80%Wdg
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 25% 50% 70%WP 50%SC 95%TC
- Application: Fungicide
- Raw Material: Organosulfureous Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- Apply Crops: All Crops
- Transport Package: 25kg/Carton
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Powder
- Usage Mode: Therapeutic Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Organic
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 25% 50% 70%WP 50%SC 95%TC
- HS Code: 2933990013
Ingredient: 80% Carbendazim
Synerigia additive: Fuang No. 1
Package: 100 g:
CAS Name: Methyl 1H-benzimidazol-2-ylcarbamate
Molecular Formula: C9H9N3O2
Agrochemical Type: Fungicide, benzimidazole
Mode of Action: Systemic fungicide with protective and curative action. Absorbed through the roots and green tissues, with translocation acropetally. Acts by inhibiting development of the germ tubes, the formation of appressoria, and the growth of mycelia.
Application and method:
|Kidney bean||Gray mold||30-40g/Mu||Spray|
Carbendazim is also known as carbendazol and benzimidazole 44. It is a broad spectrum fungicide and shows prevention and treatment effect for a variety of crops diseases caused by the fungus (such as semi-known bacteria, more aurantiacus). It can be used for foliar spray, seed treatment and soil treatment.
Carbendazim is high efficiency and low toxicity with systematic treatment and protect effect.
2. For onion, leek gray mold, with 80% water dispersible granule 300 times spray;
3. For sclerotinia of eggplant and cucumber, anthracnose of melons and beans, powdery mildew of peas
4. For sclerotinia of cruciferous vegetables, tomatoes, lettuce bean and gray mold of tomatoes, cucumbers, beans.
5. For white spot disease of cruciferous vegetables, cowpea coal mildew, celery early blight (scab)
6. For tomato wilt, 0.3-0.5% by weight of the seed dressing; Control bean wilt, 0.5% by weight of the seed dressing, or 60-120 times the soaking liquid for 12-24 hours.
7. For vegetable seedling blight, damping-off disease, with 80% water dispersible granules 1part, uniformly mixed with semi fine dry soil by 1000-1500 parts. After sowing the soil thrown into the seed furrow drug overburden, 10-15 kilograms per square meter of soil treatment.
8. For wilt of cucumber and tomato, eggplant wilt, with 80% water dispersible granules 500 times, to do root- irrigation, 0.3-0.5 kg per plant; For the heavy disease land, irrigate second times after 10 days.