Kresoxim-Methyl+Boscalid Specific Control of Powdery Mildew Broad Spectrum
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 10%Kresoxim-methyl+20%Boscalid
- Application: Fungicide
- Raw Material: Organosulfureous Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- Trademark: Kresoxim-methyl+Boscalid
- Specification: 10%Kresoxim-methyl+20%Boscalid SC
- HS Code: 2933199014
- Appearance: Liquid
- Usage Mode: Therapeutic Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Organic
- Transport Package: 200L/Barrel
- Origin: China
Kresoxim-methyl+Boscalid is suspension concentrate and mainly used on grapes,tomato,flowers,pumpkin,squash and watermelon. It is specific effective to powdery mildew disease. With broad spectrum it also controls botrytis,leaf spot, sclerotinia and many other fungal diseases.
Kresoxim-methyl has a strong inhibitory effect on spore germination and growth of germ tube.
Boscalid inhibit succinate dehydrogenase of mitochondrial. Impede the three carboxylic acid cycle.Decrease content of amino acid,sugars and energy. Disrupt the cell division.
It also can inhibit spore germination, germ tube elongation,mycelium growth and formation of spore mother cell actions which are the main stage of the fungal growth and reproduction.
This product has effecient curative and protective ability on fungal diseases.
- It is compounded of two agrochemicals and can delay time when resistance formed.
- Has a broad spectrum. Specific effect on powdery mildew.
- It has a high speed to be absorbed by plants.The effect of the formulation last 14 days at least.
|Strawberry||Botrytis,Leaf spots,Powdery mildew,Root rot|
|Watermelon||Botrytis,Powdery mildew, Sclerotinia,Leaf blight,Gummy stem blight|
|Watermelon||Gummy stem blight,Powdery mildew,Leaf blight,Sclerotinia,Botrytis|