Chlormequat Chloride 50% SL Plant Growth Regulator Liquid Growth Promoter
|FOB Price:||US $3 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $3/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Chlormequat Chloride 50% SL
- Method of Application: Cauline Leaf, Soil Treatment Agent
- Composition: Organic
- CAS No: 999-81-5
- Mf: C5h13cl2n
- MW: 158.07
- Transport Package: 25kg Bags or Drums SL: 200L Drum
- Origin: Switzerland
- Appearance: Liquid
- Usage: Selective
- Colour: Light Brown
- Application: Agriculture Plant Growth Regulator
- Storage: Stored at 0-6 Degree
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 25kg bags or drums SL: 200L drum
- HS Code: 2916399016
1.Common name: Chlormequat chloride
2..Formula and molecular weight: C5H13Cl2N 158.07
Specifications: light brown liquid
Formulations: 50%SL, 98%TC , 80% SP
Package: SL: 200L drums TC: 25kg bags or drums
Use: can be used for wheat, rice, cotton, tobacco, corn, tomatoes and other crops
Feature: it is an excellent plant growth regulator
Storage: stored at 0-6 degree
Toxicity: the technical powder male rats acute oral LD50 is 883mg/kg, rats acute dermal LD50 is 4000mg/kg, 1000mg/kg fed for rats of 2 years without adverse effects
|Product name||Chlormequat Chloride (CCC)|
|Appearance||white or light yellow liquid|
|MP||239-243 °C (dec.)(lit.)|
|Use||can be used for wheat, rice, cotton, tobacco, corn, tomatoes and other crops|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry area and keep away from direct sunlight. |
Strictly prohibit being putted or transported together with toxic and hazardous.
It is non-dangerous goods, as general chemical for transportation.
Handle gently and prevent the sun and rain.
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Package||25kg bags or drums SL: 200L drum|
(1) Please refer to the relevant regulations, documents, MSDS etc, then carry out the safe operation after
understanding and grasping the characteristics of the reagents.
(2) If there is something left, pay more attention to storage and management.
(3) If the operator is not professional and technical, he must be under the guidance of professional
supervision and operation. For the waste or old reagent, they should be treated properly in accordance
with the relevant laws and regulations.