Agrochemical Insecticide High Efficent Formulation Wdg Emamectin Benzoate&Indoxacarb
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $100/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Emamectin Benzoate&Indoxacarb
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Systemic Insecticide
- Trade Name: Bidakang
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 10gram
- Appearance: Granules
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Breathing Agents
- Apply Crops: Sugar Cane, Beets.
- Transport Package: 10gram
- Origin: Shangdong China
- 1) Emamectin benzoate
- Functions: With high efficiency, a broad spectrum and a long residual duration, it is an excellent insecticide and acaricide. It can prevent pests' motor nerve information transfer and kill them by paralyzing their bodies. Mode of action: Cause contact action mainly by stomach toxicity. It imposes no systemic action on crops, but it can effectively penetrate into the epidermis of applied crops, thus having a long residual duration.
- 2) Indoxacarb
- 1 It can impose contact action and stomach toxicity and kill larvae at every age effectively.
- 2 It enters pests' bodies through contact and feeding. Pests stop feeding in 0 to 4 hours and are paralyzed. As a result, their coordination capability will be reduced (larvae will be forced to fall down from crops), and they will die in 24 to 60 hours generally.
- 3 With a unique insecticidal mechanism, it has no cross resistance with other insecticide.
- 4 It does little harm to mammals and livestock, and at the same time, it is very safe to beneficial insects like non-target organisms in the environment. It leaves little residue on crops, so crops can be harvested two days after it is applied. In particular, it is very suitable for multi-harvested crops like vegetables. It can be used for the comprehensive control and resistance management of pests.
- it is applicable to the control of asparagus caterpillar, diamondback moths, cabbage worms, Prodenia litura (Fabricius), cabbage moths, cotton bollworms, oriental tobacco budworms, tortricid, codling moths, leafhoppers, Eari-as cupreoviridis, potato beetles and others on crops like cabbages, broccolis, cabbage mustards, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, zucchinis, eggplants, lettuces, apples, pears, peaches, apricots, cottons, potatoes and grapes.
Application and Usage:
|Rice||Striped rice stemborer, Tryporyza incertulas and Cnaphalocrocis medinalis Guenee||0.7-1.4g/ha||Spray|
|Cottons||Cotton bollworms and asparagus caterpillar||0.7-1.4g/ha||Spra|