Temephos 90%Tc 50%Ec 1%G Pest Control Insecticide Public Health
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $1-100/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 90%TC 50%EC 1%G
- Source: Insect Hormone
- Mode: Systemic Insecticide
- CAS No.: 3383-96-8
- Transport Package: Bulk&Small Package
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Liquid
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Breathing Agents
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 90%TC 50%EC 1%G
- HS Code: 2933699015
|Product name||temephos 90%TC 50%EC 1%G insecticide|
|General info||Common name: Temephos|
Product category: Insecticide
Chemical name: O,O,O',O'-tetramethylO,O'-thiodi-p-phenylenebis(phosphorot-hioate)
CAS No: 3383-96-8
Molecular formula: C16H20O6P2S3
Melting Point: 30.0-30.5°C
Boiling Point: 518.5°C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 267.4°C
Solubility: In water 0.03 mg/l (25 °C). Soluble in commonganic solvents such as diethyl ether, aromatic chlorinated hydrocarbons. In hexane 9.6 g/l.
Stability: Hydrolysed by strong acids alkalis (optimum stability is at pH 5 to pH 7).
|Applications||1. emephos is an organophosphate (OP) pesticide registered by EPA in 1965 to control |
mosquito larvae, and it is the only organophosphate with larvicidal use.
2. It is an important resistance management tool for mosquito control programs;
its use helps prevent mosquitoes from developing resistance to the bacterial larvicides.
3. Temephos is used in areas of standing water, shallow ponds, swamps, marshes,
and intertidal zones.
4. It may be used along with other mosquito control measures in an IPM program.
Abate is the trade name of the temephos product used for mosquito control.
5. Temephos is applied most commonly by helicopter but can be applied by backpack
sprayers, fixed-wing aircraft, and right-of way sprayers
in either liquid or granular form.
SHANGHAI FUANG AGROCHEMICAL CO., LTD.
ADD: 11B, Numberous Building, No.818, Dongfang Road, Shanghai, 200122, China
TE L: +86-21-68829766 Ext.802 | Fax: +86-21-68829767