Insecticide Methomyl 90%Sp, CAS: 116752-77-5 Methomyl Agrinate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 kg|
|Production Capacity:||2000 T Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Appearance: Powder
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Special Action Insecticide
- Selection of Insect: Yes
- Transport Package: Minimum Pack May Be 5 G Small Bag
- Origin: Shangdong, China
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Systemic Insecticide
- Apply Crops: All Crops
- Trademark: FUSHIN
- Specification: by customer reuqest
- HS Code: 29269090
is a broad-spectrum insecticide that is used to kill insect pests. Methomyl is registered for commercial/professional use under certain conditions on sites including field, vegetable, and orchard crops; turf (sod farms only); livestock quarters; commercial premises; and refuse containers. Products containing 1% Methomyl are available to the general public for retail sale, but more potent formulations are classified as restricted-use pesticides: not registered for homeowner or non-professional application.
Attention of Methomyl:
1. strong volatile. Forbid spraying in windy weather, avoid poisonous gas
2. Flammable, stay away from fire
3. Don't be mixed with alkaline substances
4.Poisoning should send a hospital immediately, antidote for the atropine, and phosphate-solubilizing is strictly prohibited
|Common name||Methomyl Agrinate|
|Description||Appearance:Blue flowable powder|
Fineness (325 mesh),%:≥ 98
Emetic agent, %:0.05~0.1
Wetting time, s:≤ 120
1) Oral: acute oral LD50 for rats 5820mg/kg
2) Skin and eyes: acute percutaneous LD50 for rats >2000mg/kg.
Non-irritatingto the skin and eyes (rabbits). Not a ski sensitiser to guinea pigs.
3) Inhalation: LC50 (4h) >1800mg/m3 air
4) NOEL: (2y) for rats 3.7mg/kg b.w. daily
5) ADI: 0.03mg/kg b.w.
6) Other: non-mutagenic in 5 assay tests, including the Ames test
7) Birds: acute oral LD50 for bobwhite quails, mallard ducks >2000mg/kg.
LC50 for bobwhite quails (8d) >5200ppm
8) Fish: LC50 (96h) for rainbow trout and common carp >100mg/L
9) Daphnia: LC50 (48h) 87mg/L
10) Algae: LC50 (72h) for Scenedesmus subspicatus 47.1; LC50 (5d) for Selenastrum
11) Bees: oral LD50 (48h) >117 (Lig/bee; contact LD50 (48h)>200ig/bee
12) Worms: LC50 (14d) for Eisenia foetlda 1098mg/kg soil
13) Storage: After storage at 54±2°C for 14 days the product shall continue to comply with all declared aspects of its physical and chemical properties.
|Function||a) Control of aphids and whitefly in vegetables, potatoes, ornamentals, cotton,|
deciduousand citrus fruit, tobacco, hops; both juvenile and adult stages are
susceptible.Also for control of plant hoppers in rice.
b) Application rates vary from 150g/ha on potatoes to 200 - 300g/ha on ornamentals,tobacco
and cotton; 10 - 30g/hl on vegetables, fruit and hops.
In acute toxicity testing, methomyl is placed in EPA Toxicity Category I (the highest toxicity category out of four) via the oralroute and in eye irritation studies. It is in lower Toxicity Categories for inhalation (Category II), acute dermal effects (Category III), and acute skin irritation (Category IV). Methomyl is not likely to be a carcinogen (EPA carcinogen Category E)
2. Low cost
3. Effective toxisity
Low dose: prevention and control of vegetable aphids, greenhouse whitefly, 5 g mu drugs; Prevention and control of wheat aphids, mu with 50% pyrazole ketone of aphid WDG5-10 grams; Prevention and control of rice planthopper and leafhopper, mu with 50% pyrazole ketone of aphid WDG15-20 g; Prevention and control of cotton aphid, mu with 50% pyrazole ketone of aphid WDG20-30 grams; Prevention and control of fruit trees peach aphid, apple aphid, can match in 2500-5000 times liquid spray. Low method: mu dose 30 kg for conventional spray water or water 10 kg with mist mist machine.
Add: 11B Xuizhong buliding No818 Dangfang Road, Shanghai 200122 China
Tel: 86-21-68829767*807 Fax:86-21-68829766