Acaricide, Pesticide, Insecticide CAS No.: 82657-04-3 Bifenthrin 97% Tc
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Production Capacity:||8000t /Y|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 97% TC
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Systemic Insecticide
- Formulating: Any Procent and Mixed Is Available
- CAS: 82657-04-3
- Transport Package: for Liquid: Drum, Powder: Wowen Bag
- Origin: Shangdong China
- Appearance: Powder
- Toxicity of High and Low: Highly Toxic and High Toxic Drugs
- Toxicological Effect: Special Action Insecticide
- Mf: C23h22clf3o2
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 95% TC 70%/ 75%/ 90% TC; 5% WDG by request
- HS Code: 292690
Characteristics of Acaricide, Biological Pesticide Pyrethroid Insecticide Bifenthrin.
|Product name||Pyrethroid Insecticide Bifenthrin|
|Formulations||95%TC,96%TC,97%TC; 5% WDG,100g/l EC,|
|Physical and chemical properties|
3.Vapour Pressure: 2.4×10-2Pa(25°C)
|Action mode||Contact and stomach action.|
Used as insecticide and termitide for the control of insects
by contact and stomach poisonactivity,with a rapid knock down.
It acts by paralyzing the nervous systems of insects.
Bifenthrin is not absorbed by plant foliage.
Crops include cereals, citrus, cotton, fruit, grapes, ornamentals and vegetables. Rates range from 5 g/ha against Aphididae in cereals to 45 g/ha against Aphididae and Lepidoptera in top fruit.
Used as a termiticide in the cable sheathing. Used as the pest-proff treatment of sheep wool.
Contact Us: Yukin Zhang
Address: SHANGHAI FUANG AGROCHEMICAL CO.,LTD
Add: 11B Xuizhong buliding No818 Dangfang Road, Shanghai 200122 China