2016 Hot Effecient Bacteriacide, Bismerthiazol & Zn Thiazole
|FOB Price:||US $18.5 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||200 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Kg||US $18.5/ Kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 55% WP
- Application: Fungicide
- Raw Material: Organosulfureous Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- CAS No.: 50608-12-3
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 20% Bismerthiazol + 35% Zn thiazole
- Appearance: Powder
- Usage Mode: Therapeutic Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Organic
- Trade Name: Bansen
- Transport Package: 100gram/Bag
- Origin: China
Bismerthiazol is a specific fungicide against bacterial disease. It is high effecient effective to rice bacterial blight, soft rot of Chinese cabbage, tomato bacterial wilt, bacterial wilt of potato, tomato canker, citrus canker, stone fruit bacterial perforation disease and some other bacterial diseases.
Zn thaizole does have good control of both bacterial and fungal disease. Mixing with bismerthiazol, it shows better ability to control diease, stronger systemic properties, last longer. It has both protective and curative ability.
|Cucumber||Bacterial angular leaf spot||30-40g/mu||Spray|
Powder/Granule: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 10kg, 25kg, 200kg per bag/drum
Liquid: 100mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L, 1000L per bottle/drum or according to customers' request.
1. 1-10 kgs send by FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door.
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/Sea Port receiving.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
4. Delivery Time:3-5 days for samples; 10-20 days for batch goods.
1.Stop spraying before 21 day when harvest. Spray 3 time at most during one growth period.
2.No mixed with alkaline substance.
3.Wear trousers , gloves , mask when use it. No eating and smoking during the spraying. Wash face and hands afterwards.
4.Polluted water not allowed to pured into river which are use as drinking.
5.Keep it away from children, ladies who are pregnent.
6.Suggest it being rotated with other fungicide which has different machenism.