Organic Chemical Organic Chemical Gibberellic Ga3 Ga4 + 7 Ga
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Kind: Growth Promoter
- Usage: Promote Plant Growth
- CAS No: 77-06-5
- Transport Package: Bag or by Request
- Origin: China, Shandong
- Shape: Granules
- Classification: Gibberellin
- Trademark: fuang
- Specification: granule
- HS Code: 380839
1. 100% natural;
2. Ecinomic,cost saved.
Gibberellic Acid 90% powder
Gibberellic Acid 20% water soluble powder
Gibberellic Acid 5grams*20% tablet
Gibberellic Acid 10grams*10% tablet
Gibberellic Acid 4% SL
Gibberellic Acid 50grams*2.7% tube
Gibberellic Acid 2grams*3.1% sachet
|Premium grade||First grade||Salable product|
|Appearance||transparent oily liquid, no suspended substance|
|Density 20,g/cm3||1.044-1.048 0.044-0.048 0.044- 0.048|
|Acidity as phthalic acid %≤||0.010||0.015||0.030|
|Flash point , ≥||160|
|Chroma , Pt-Co # ≤||20||25||60|
|Loss on heat ,%≤||0.3||0.5||0.7|
Gibberellic acid (also called Gibberellin A3, GA, and GA3) is a hormone found in plants and fungi. Its chemical formula is C19H22O6. When purified, it is a white to pale-yellow solid.
However, plants produce low amounts of GA3, therefore this hormone can be produced industrially by microorganisms. Nowadays, it is produced by submerse fermentation, but this process presented low yield with high production costs and hence higher sale value. One alternative process to reduce costs of the GA3 production is Solid-State Fermentation (SSF) that allows the use of agro-industrial residues.
Gibberellic acid is a simple gibberellin, a pentacyclic diterpene acid promoting growth and elongation of cells. It affects decomposition of plants and helps plants grow if used in small amounts, but eventually plants develop tolerance to it. GA stimulates the cells of germinating seeds to produce mRNA molecules that code for hydrolytic enzymes. Gibberellic acid is a very potent hormone whose natural occurrence in plants controls their development. Since GA regulates growth, applications of very low concentrations can have a profound effect while too much will have the opposite effect.
Dosage: It is usually used in concentrations between 0.01 and 10 mg/L.
1. To promote fruit or seedless fruit cucumber flowering period with the formation of 50-100mg / kg liquid Fountains 1 to promote fruit set, yield. 7-10 days after flowering grapes, muscat grapes with 200-500mg / kg liquid spray ear 1 promote stone formation no.
2. Promoting the vegetative growth of celery harvest two weeks ago with 50-100mg / kg liquid spray leaves 1; spinach harvest 3 weeks before spraying the leaves 1-2 times, enable the stems and leaves increases.
3. to break dormancy to promote the germination of potatoes before sowing with 0.5-1mg / kg liquid dip tubers 30min; before the big Maibo with 1mg / kg soaking liquid, can promote germination.
4. aging and Preservation of garlic with 50mg / kg liquid dip garlic base of 10-30min, citrus green fruit with 5-15mg / kg liquid spray fruit 1, banana harvest with 10mg / kg liquid dip fruit , cucumber, watermelon before harvest with 10-50mg / kg liquid spray melon, can play a role in preservation.
5. regulate flowering chrysanthemum vernalization phase with 1000mg / kg liquid spray leaf, cyclamen bud with 1-5mg / kg liquid spray buds can promote flowering.
6. A seed rate of hybrid rice seed production in the general female parent 15% heading the beginning to the end of treatment 25% of heading 1-3 times with 25-55mg / kg liquid spray. First with a low concentration, high concentration after use.
1. gibberellic acid water-soluble small, first with a small amount of alcohol or liquor
History and function:
GA was first identified in Japan in 1926, as a metabolic by product of the plant pathogen Gibberella fujikuroi (thus the name), which afflicts riceplants; fujikuroi-infected plants develop bakanae ("foolish seedling"), which causes them to grow so much taller than normal that they die from no longer being sturdy enough to support their own weight.
Gibberellins have a number of effects on plant development. They can stimulate rapid stem and root growth, induce mitotic division in the leaves of some plants, and increase seed germination rate.
Gibberellic acid is sometimes used in laboratory and greenhouse settings to trigger germination in seeds that would otherwise remain dormant. It is also widely used in the grape-growing industry as a hormone to induce the production of larger bundles and bigger grapes, especially Thompson seedlessgrapes. In the Okanagan and Creston valleys, it is also used as a growth replicator in the cherry industry. It is used on Clementine Mandarin oranges, which may otherwise cross-pollinate with other citrus and grow undesirable seeds. Applied directly on the blossoms as a spray, it allows for Clementines to produce a full crop of fruit without seeds.Our company made a innovated exclusive Mixed Composed formulation-Higher effective:
GA 0.145%+ Brassinolide 0.0075% + Indoleacetic acide 0.00052% AS (Agent soluted)
(Tootal active procent 0.15302%)
About our factories:
We have 2 factories in 2 cities, covers 35 hectares, with 500 employees, annual productivity 2,000 tons Pesticide technical (TC) and 500,000 tons formulation agrochemicals, as a 20 top insecticide producer in China.
During 10 years, we established global strategic alliance and international cooperative relationships, gained technical growing in advanced synthesis and production technologies, complex formulation design, OEM, quality control and customer services, as well as we're improving worldwide distribution channels, especially in South Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Mr. Francis Zhang
Cellphone: +86 18678783992
WhatsApp: +86 18678783992
Shanghai Fuang Agrochemical Co.,ltd
Add: 11B Zhongcheng Plaza,898 Dongfang Road,Shanghai, 200122, China
Tel/ Fax:86-21-6882 9766