New Insecticide Formulation Metalaxyl & Hymexazol
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Metalaxyl & Hymexazol
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Systemic Insecticide
- Trade Name: Jinjiali
- Trademark: Fuang
- Origin: Shangdong China
- Appearance: Granules
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Nerve Poison
- Apply Crops: Rice, Maize, Vegetables
- Transport Package: 500g/Bag or Be Requested
Metalaxyl & Hymexazol is granular and aims at snails in the dry field. It can attract and gather them and kill them by stomach toxicity. The digestive system of pests will be destroyed after they eat or contact the granules. In this case, lots of acetylcholin esterase will be released from their bodies to destroy the synthesis of the special mucus in their bodies, making them rapidly dehydrated and paralytic and die from severe dehydration.
- It is compounded of two agents with different mechanisms and can kill pests by both contact action and stomach toxicity.
- The granules won't decompose though being soaked in the water for three days. Metaldehyde can still kill snails effectively in continuous rainy days. Moreover, a single granule can kill snails repeatedly.
- It has a particular fragrance which can attract the snails and kill them by contact action and stomach toxicity.
- Apply it upon discovering snails. It won't do harm to crops, which is highly cost-effective.
|Crop(or range)||Control objects||Dosage||Usage|
- The safety interval is 14 days and the maximum application number in each quarter crop is… Comply to safe operation rules in the course of application. Protective gloves and masks should be worn in the course of application. After that, wash hands and the contacted skin with suds and don't hoe the crop optionally or tramp through the rice field.
- Don't put it in the iron package.
- 1ha=15 mu