Fungicide Specific Control Rice Blast, Banded Sclerotial Blight, Potato Black Scurf. Thifluzamide & Isoprothiolane Sc
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 55.5% SC
- Application: Fungicide
- Raw Material: Organosulfureous Fungicide
- Conductivity: Systemic Fungicide
- Trade Name: Wensidun
- Trademark: Fuang
- Specification: 25.5% Thifluzamide + Isoprothiolane
- Appearance: Liquid
- Usage Mode: Therapeutic Agent
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Composition: Organic
- CAS No.: 50512-35-1
- Transport Package: 15ml/Bg
- Origin: China
Pesticide name: Thifluzamide + Isoprothiolane
Ingredients: 25.5% Thifluzamide + 30% Isoprothiolane
Synergia additive: Fuang No. 1
Package: 15 ml
It shows prevention and treatment effects. It can control rice blast, banded sclerotial blight, and potato phyllachora graminis.
Application and method:
|Rice||Rice false smut||20-30ml/Mu||Spray|
|Rice||Banded sclerotial blight||20-30ml/Mu||Spray|
Notice: (1) 1ha=15mu
(2)Total effective concertration(mg/kg)= (Product content X 1000000)/dilution ratio
For control rice banded sclerotial blight
1. It should be used 20 days before heading or early stage, generally the amount of Mu is 20mi mixed with 30 kg water and stir evenly then spraying once.
2. When disease is severity, increase dosage per mu to 22.5 ml medication against 45 kg water, or at heading stage spraying once again.
3. Windy days or rain is expected within 1 hour, do not spraying. When control potato phyllachora graminis, the amount of drug per Mu is mixed with 30 L water, used before the casing on potato seed and surrounding furrow soil within the ridge together after spraying.
1. Used for rice the recommend safety interval is 7 days, 1 time at most for each growing season. For potato, used on budding and 1 time at most.
2. Should wear appropriate protective clothing and equipment(see graphic mark), avoid to inhale liquid. Do not eat and drink during the spraying. After spraying should be promptly wash hands and face. And waste liquid should not to pollute the waters, soil and other environments.
3. It is medium toxicity for fish and other aquatic organisms so it should be used far away from aquiculture areas. Forbid to wash spraying equipment in pond and other water bodies. Avoid to pollute water and liquid into lake, rive or fishpond.
4. Please use it strictly in accordance with label instructions. If you want to use it for exported agricultural products, refer to the relevant standards of the importing country.
5. Recommand to use other fungicidse of different mechanism in turns.
6. The used containers should be properly handled, can not be used to do other things and not thrown away at will.
7. Pregnant and lactating women prohibited contact with the product.
- Abundant GLP documents support
- Professional Teams of Sales and Registration.
- Branch office in Middel East and Africa to offer best service to local distributors